Friday, March 14, 2014

The Body Shop - Limited Edition Papaya Body Butter Review

It figures my new found favourite body butter scents, happen to be limited edition. I can only buy them once a year.


Well, I know what I'll be stocking up on come Christmas!




I don't know why it took me so long to purchase this scent. When I started buying body butter, I only stuck to the few scents I liked and never ventured out to try new ones. And I'm glad I did!

Papaya Body Butter smells AMAZING! My new favourites, Passion Fruit and Papaya. 

Formula:

Same as the Passion Fruit in my last post. It is thick, and really, like butter. You could use a knife to scrap and apply onto your skin. I would actually recommend you use something to scoop with closer to the bottom of the contain. 
I actually find Papaya to be a little more moisturizing than Passion Fruit. It's still a little early to tell, but during the winter, I have a few dry patches on my hips. And they were still there when I used the passion fruit butter. 
But the morning after I started using Papaya, the dry patches were gone! Let's see if it lasts, but I'm pretty impressed. My hips get dry really easily, and I'm usually reapply lotion or butter after a few hours. But my hips felt so smooth in the morning! I am quite impressed. 

Scent:
I think it's rather accurate. It may be a little closer to the artificial side once again, but it's as accurate as you're going to get, without actual Papaya in it. I would probably eat it if it had real papaya... and that wouldn't turn out well. 
But really, the scent smells so good, I want to eat it. SO GOOD! It reminds me of summer. 
Of course, smells are subjective. So definitely check it out to see if you like it too! 

Final thoughts:
Unfortunately, this is limited edition and it's only available once a year. Though some TBS stores may still have them in stock. 
Limited edition scents usually come out during the winter season, so be sure to check out the store then!
I approve of this!

I purchased this for $10 CAD. 
I only bought one. Excuse me as I try to kick myself in the butt for not stocking up. 

Have you tried this body butter before? What are you favourites?


No comments :

Post a Comment