Sunday, March 23, 2014

Yesstyle, The Face Shop Skincare Haul

I always have my eye out for things I could try. This usually means buying more than I can use. But I mean, if it's on sale and it intrigues me... chances are I'm buying it. I just can't help it!


I've already incorporated a few of these products into my current skincare routine. I can't wait to write reviews for them!

From left to right:
1. The Face Shop - Mild Cotton Pads
2. The Face Shop - Chia Seed Water Essence
- it's not really an eye cream, more of an eye serum
3. Christian Dior - Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Creme
- cannot WAIT to use this!
4. The Face Shop - Raspberry Roots Fitting Up Essence
5. Missha - Super Aqua - Ultra Water Full Cream

Yes, I have bought quite a number of The Face Shop items. They recently opened a store in the Toronto Eaton Centre Mall, and every time I'm in Toronto, I always stop by. Now if only they'll open an Etude House and Laneige, I'll be all set! 
Speaking of Laneige, USA Target sells their products! I cannot begin to express my jealousy... come to Canada soon please!
I also need to stop buying face cream. I just started using the Missha one pictured. I still have a day cream I'm in the process of using up. 

Everything was purchased from either Yesstyle or The Face Shop.

Anyway, what have you purchased lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment