Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July Empties


I rarely use up my products. Especially lip products. Before can even use half of it, I'm usually already obsessing over another lip stick, gloss, balm, etc.
So empties posts will be few. 

My first product is The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner. I have already purchased a replacement for this, as I like it that much. Aloe is the line for sensitive skin. I used to have sensitive skin when I was younger, so I always try out the sensitive skin line before I venture off and try something else. 
So far, I do like this product, as it is gentle on my skin, and it does not have or smell like it has alcohol in it. I hate the toners with a certain percentage of alcohol, because it makes my eyes water when I apply it to my face. 
It does a pretty good job with clearing any extra dirt on my face. And I have found it to be quite moisturizing. There are days when I just apply this toner and I don't even have to put on a cream right after. 
I have a Love your body membership card, and that entails 10% off every purchase, along with $10 credit during the month of your birthday.

Second product I used up: Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy. 
I originally purchased this perfume from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $9.99. I have not seen it for that cheap since. But likely because I bought this in New Brunswick. Who knows. 
The scent is a mix of citrus and floral tones. I enjoy it, as it is light and not too overpowering. I don't like the really fruity scents, this is perfect for me. 
If I find it on sale again, I may repurchase. But I likely will not buy this at full price. 

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment