Friday, July 12, 2013

Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Lipstick

I have been waiting for this lipstick to come in the mail since I ordered it in the beginning of July! I have a cat and I of course love them, so when I saw this lipstick, I knew I had to get it!

For those of you unfamiliar with Tony Moly, it is a Korean cosmetics brand. This is only one of their lines, so not all of their products are cat themed. They do have a few lip stain sticks that are bunny themed. I may buy one of those in the future.

I chose #4 in Coral Pop and I purchased this through ebay for less than $9, free shipping included.

Pros:
Great colour pay off
Can build up colour intensity
Smooth application
Moisturizing
Glossy finish
Affordable
Incredibly cute packaging
Nice fruity scent

Cons:
If you have dry lips, will emphasize them more
Package can bee a little tricky to use. It can lock when you turn the product back into the tube. Have to keep turning to get lipstick to come out

Have you ever made purchases purely based on packaging?

No comments :

Post a Comment