Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Empties!

Alright, so I didn't end up using up all of these products in March. But I had to accumulate, since it takes me a while to get through products. So technically, these are empties between January - March.


From left to right:
1. My Beauty Diary - Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser
- this was alright. Better than the cleanser I'm using now. Has some beads in it, but didn't clean as well as my Body Shop exfoliator. It smells nice, but really really artificial strawberries. 

2. Skin79 -  Repair Amino-Acid Serum
- a review of this will be coming shortly!

3. The Body Shop - Satsuma Body Butter
- You guys should know by now, how much I love body butters. This was the first body butter scent I had ever tried from TBS. I used to love it. But half way through using it, I got tired of the smell. Started to smell bad to me. I got this free of purchase, but I wouldn't buy it anymore.

4. The Body Shop - Passion Fruit Body Butter 
- you can read my review here 

5. Missha - Super Aqua Anti-trouble Toner
- you can read my review here

6. Oral B - Gum dental floss
- I love this stuff! It's not the regular wax floss, my teeth are too tight for those to fit through. 

7. The Body Shop - Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
- you can read my review of it here
I definitely liked this. But I have a few other facial creams I have since purchased so I will not be repurchasing this for a while. If you have dry skin, I do recommend you try this. 

I don't usually go through products quickly, so I'm surprised I went through as much as I did. Well this is considered a lot for me anyway. I don't think I'll have a new empties until mid/end of summer. 

What products have you used up this month? Do you plan on repurchasing any of them?

No comments :

Post a Comment