Friday, August 16, 2013

The Body Shop Haul

The thing I love about The Body Shop, is that every couple of weeks, they'll have a 50% off sale on either their bath items or their skincare. this time around, they had a 50% off on skincare. 

I was lucky enough to receive a $20 gift card from a friend for my birthday, and I had been dying to use it. 
So when the sale came around, I pounced at the opportunity. 



I ended up purchasing the seaweed pore-cleansing facial exfoliator, drops of youth serum and the vitamin e line lip balm.
I was most excited to purchase the drops of youth, as it is $36 regular price. I picked it up for $18, and with my $20 gift card, along with 10% off (love your body membership) I ended up paying less than $9 for the product.

I have been using the drops of youth for a few days, and so far so good. I will review all items at a later date.

Have you purchased anything from The Body Shop before? Favourite items? Have you tried anything pictured before?

No comments :

Post a Comment