Friday, July 19, 2013

The Body Shop - Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

This is the first night cream I have purchased. I didn't really know what to look for, and my friend suggested this for me. When I received my sample and tried it for the first time, I was in love.







This is very moisturizing. My friend doesn't quite like it cause it is thick, but I find it perfect. We both have oily skin, and though you may think thick creams will produce more oil, this is not the case.

I like this cream because it stays on my face and I do not have to apply another coat. Just because it is thick, does not mean it is heavy. Once you apply this to your face and it absorbs into your skin, it feels great. I found my skin moisturized within a few days of use.

Though I have oily skin, my sides of my face have always been a little dry. Now that I use this night cream, my entire face is hydrated and I no longer have dry skin. Just a few dabs around my face and that was all I needed for full coverage. Too much and the cream felt a little heavy.

The body shop's vitamin e line is all about moisturizing the skin.
I would definitely recommend this product. Especially for the winter. It works for the summer, but if you live in hotter climates, this cream may be a little much. Get a sample at the body shop and see how you like it.

I bought this for $20

No comments :

Post a Comment